July 3, 2016

Barbie en la oficina


This here is a "Look – Sweet Tea" (DGY08) Barbie. When I saw Mattel’s pictures of it I didn’t like it at all and I wasn’t planning on getting her… until I saw Sandra’s pictures on her blog. Mattel’s pictures (and bangs) definitely didn’t make her justice. I got her, removed her bangs using tweezers and I gave her the hair treatment I already explained using hair mask and boiling water.

Esta Barbie es la "Look – Sweet Tea" (DGY08). Cuando vi las fotos de Mattel no me gustó nada y no pensaba comprarla... hasta que la vi en el blog de Sandra. Definitivamente las fotos de Mattel (y el flequillo) no le hacían justicia. La compré, le arranqué el flequillo como pude con ayuda de unas pinzas de depilar y le hice el "tratamiento capilar" que expliqué aquí de mascarilla y agua hiviendo.


She has quite a special face, reminiscent of those big-eyed Asian dolls with pursed-lips. She’s different to any other Barbie.

Tiene una cara muy especial, me recuerda a las muñecas asiáticas con ojos grandes y boquita de piñón. Es muy diferente de cualquier otra Barbie.



No comments:

Post a Comment