September 2, 2015

Jersey de punto y mini falda vaquera


Doll: Poppy Parker - Mayhem In Monte Carlo rerooted

Poppy Parker fashion



Accesorios Poppy Parker


Fashion doll 1:6

Falda Poppy Parker


I bought the floor to MenutmonShop by email (amparo@menutmon.com). It's a spanish shop. I paid 35 € for it. Size: 48 x 65 cm. I love it ♥ ♥ ♥

The magazines are a Bonequea's free printable.

I made the table, you can see my tutorial here.

The baseboard is a free printable I made, you can download it here.

La bag of crisps is also a free printable I made, you can download it here.

2 comments:

  1. Hola, qué bonito todo.
    Me gusta mucho tu Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The denim skirt is amazing Julia and I love the jumper!! The whole scene is gorgeous and I am amazed by the table and the sofa!! You are so talented!! Mil besos xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete