June 27, 2016

¡Rebajas de verano!

Now that Summer’s here I have resumed work with the blog, as I was so eager to do! :) 
Ahora que ha llegado el verano hemos retomado el blog con muchas ganas 😊

Barbie ropa hecha a mano

Ropa Barbie

This here is "Look – Party Perfect" (DGY13) Barbie. She only recently arrived home, but she has quickly become one of my personal favorites for obvious reasons 

The floor was ordered from MenutmonShop by email (amparo@menutmon.com), a Spanish shop. Size is 48x65cm and it was €35.

The shelving was purchased from Furniture for Dolls (Etsy).

Some of the books and magazines are printables I downloaded from Bonequea. Others are my own.

I made the armchair by myself. Tutorial here.

The paintings were added in Photoshop.

Esta Barbie es la "Look – Party Perfect" (DGY13). Llegó hace poco (la compré en Juguetes Dámaso) y se ha convertido en una de mis preferidas por razones evidentes

El suelo se lo encargué a MenutmonShop por email (amparo@menutmon.com). Es una tienda española. Mide 48 x 65 cm y me costó 35 €.

La estantería es de Furniture for Dolls (Etsy).

Algunos de los libros y revistas son imprimibles de Bonequea. Otros son imprimibles míos.

El sillón lo hice yo. Tutorial aquí.

Los cuadros los añadí con Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment