January 21, 2019

Barbie lined dresses

Since Christmas began, I have made 12 lined dresses 😊 I threw away the 2 first ones, and gave the next 2 others to friends daughters. I kept 5 of them for my Barbies. I sent 1 red dress to a friend as a gift, I'm willing to see it in his photos! And finally I have listed 2 in my shop.

Barbie 50s dresses

It takes me about 4 hours making a sleeveless dress and about 4:30 hours a dress with sleeves.

Barbie handmade dresses

I'm using a thin and soft linen, I have it in many beautiful colors. And a very good quality lining.

barbie lined dresses

I'm using tiny buckles and buttons to embellish them.

Barbie soft line dress

They wear snap buttons in the back: they are very easy to put on and take off.

handmade dress for Barbie

They suit to any regular Barbie body: Silkstone, model muse, made to move, pivotal, fashionistas... And to Poppy Parker.

spicy in spain Poppy Parker

I just have begun to see "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" and I wish I have time to make all her fashions for Barbie!

Dresses for Barbie

Best wishes from Madrid 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment